Peter Cappie-Wood is the founder and Director of PCL.
Peter has an extensive career working predominantly with large global corporations, partnering with senior leadership teams, CEO's and Boards in all facets of human resource and workplace culture management, both in Australia and across most countries in Asia.
Most recently, Peter was with Citi as Head of Human Resources for South East Asia (ASEAN) – a region that generates >US$4B in revenues comprising six countries and >20,000 employees. He was with Citi for 18 years, spending most of this time in Sydney, but also held roles in both Hong Kong and Singapore.
Prior to Citi, Peter was with Qantas Airways for 15 years, working in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne. His last 4 years spent in the Sydney Corporate Centre undertaking senior HR roles that had group wide, global responsibilities.
Over the course of his career, Peter has:
· Held senior leadership roles in professional, highly competitive, challenging, complex, fast-paced, customer centric and tightly regulated environments that demanded results and top quality.
· Partnered closely with CEO’s, Boards, senior leadership teams and team leaders on the development and execution of people and culture strategies.
· Managed significant change, including through crisis, significant business transformation, M&A and the extremes of economic cycles.
· Led large, diverse teams of professionals – including virtually.
· Deep experience in the Australian and Pan-Asia business environments.
· Consulted to businesses on improving their culture of ethics and governance.
· Coached senior executives (at Country CEO and Regional Business Head level) to achieve positive change, effective leadership and enhanced performance.
· Developed a genuine interest in helping senior leaders to survive, thrive and perform to even higher standards in demanding corporate environments.
Peter draws heavily on these experiences to partner with clients to meet their people, workplace culture and leadership goals and objectives.